HOW TO PRINT JAMB 2019 EXAMINATION SLIP
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that the printing of 2019 JAMB Exam Slip would commence April 4th 2019; that is barely a week and some days before the examination. The reprinted slips will bear candidates schedule for the examination: date, time and centre as well as other necessary information about the examination.
According to the board, from 4th April candidates will have their slips placed on their profiles. However candidates who are unable to access their slips through their portal can visit the board’s service portal,on http://jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
The board added that messages would as well be sent to candidates, informing them on when to reprint their e-slip. This processes will be all automated to keep candidates up-to-date with developments.
Steps To Re-Print JAMB 2019 Exam Slip
1. First, you go to the JAMB website
2. Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
3. You would see an option to reprint jamb slip
4. You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click *‘Re-Print’.*
5. You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
6. You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press *‘ctrl’* and then *‘P’* on your keyboard.🤝🏻
The date for the main examination still remains April 11th , 2019. Candidates are advised to ensure they are also adequately prepared for the exam. The board warned candidates against bringing in banned items such as wrist watches, telephones and others into the examination hall and assured candidates that it is working to ensure that all registered candidates participate in the examination.